Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Keith, Scotland



Here it is, the very first post about my husband.  It's not going to be another family blog.  This blog is about Andy, my husband.  First of all, let me tell you about how this all started... okay, I don't know how it all started.  All I know is... Andy and I have travelled and when we do, he humps things.  Yes, it might be a little lewd.  Yes, it is obnoxious.  Yes, I love him the same if not even more with each passing hump... and yes, it's why I married him.  
We are going to start as far back as I can go, digital camera wise, and if I find some vintage 35 mm film I can scan and put that on here I will...
This pic here was taken in Keith, Scotland; the family's namesake.  Keith is a small town in the highland-ey part of Scotland.  It's where Chivas Regal (Scotch) is made.  We had a great time here and stayed with a Dutch Family in their B&B.  "There's two things I hate...people who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch."  -Austin Powers' Dad.   



4 comments:

WestCoBina said...

LOL!!! i really want a zoom of andy's face as he's humping things. that's the best part!

so this explains why the first time i met andy, he was humping your dad's leg. i thought it was part of a scottish tradition when you're first introduced to the family. now i know it's just andy.

Evan said...

This. Is. Awesome.

Where's the picture of me??

I think I have some of him going to work in Lisbon. And I think Armando might have some pictures of you guys in a couchette... erm...

li'l momma said...

NO wonder he's got two kids in as many years! Bahahaha!!

news paper said...

top light write. please I'm new blogger, comment me. http://kaderck.blogspot.com/
http://helptipsletestnews.blogspot.com/
http://helptipslatestnews.blogspot.com/